Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Sports Photo Automation Track PSD-the actions don’t show in my play thingy Reply To: Track PSD-the actions don’t show in my play thingy

Pixnub
Keymaster

That template doesn’t use actions. Most templates don’t use actions. Only specific template use actions, which is for when the templates are doing something that isn’t standard.  The Lastolite template is meant for non-cutout images on white and the actions blends those into the template.  The track template is for cutout images and therefore is just standard SPA processing.

The message you are getting has nothing to do with actions. You just need to add the player alignment layers. I no longer add those to templates because I don’t know how the users was to align their images. For example, the layers are set up differently depending on whether you shoot full length or 3/4.  Therefore, I let the users set their own up. You need to know how to d othat anyway, so you can set up other templates you purchase form other vendors too.

Please watch this video first.  Then watch the others.