Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Sports Photo Automation SPA Text resizing/sizing changing the size of the text at end of team name Reply To: SPA Text resizing/sizing changing the size of the text at end of team name

Pixnub
Keymaster

Also, just to clarify, was this happening in batch? Or was it only happening when using the Text Replacement test window?

If it was happening in batch then can you send me the PSD?

I’ve only had 1 report of it happening in batch and he send me the PSD…. but I lost it.

In the case where it happens in batch, I know that remaking the text layer will fix it. However, if this is a PSD that has the bug during batch then I would like to look into the text layer details to see what is different internally in the javscript objects of the text layer vs. the normal occurrence of the bug that happens only as I describe in the video.

If it only happens in the text replacement window but not in a batch then I don’t need the file.  I already have that occurrence well studio and logged.  I only want the file if the PSD has the issue during batch automation.

Thanks 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Pixnub.