Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Sports Photo Automation Batch process settings Reply To: Batch process settings

Damon Bell
Keymaster

OK, based on your activations, it looks like you are on windows. In the windows search do a search for display settings. Then go open that. It will show the screen resolution and scale values. What are those values? See the screenshot for the values I am referring too. SPA needs at least 900 pixels tall for the screen. Also, if the monitor is not a 4k UHD monitor then you will need to set the scaling to 100%. So for example, if your monitor is standard HD at 1920 x 1080, then the scaling must be 100% and NOT 150% or 200% because more than 100% will make the window bigger and it won’t fit.  You can only go above 100% and still have the SPA window fit if the monitor is a 4k monitor.

The Photoshop plugins API has no way for me to add scroll bars to a pop up window from the plugins…. wish I could.

So you will have to adjust the monitor settings to make the SPA settings window fit onto the screen.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Damon Bell.