Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Sports Photo Automation Mode to scale cutout based on left/right rather than top/bottom? Reply To: Mode to scale cutout based on left/right rather than top/bottom?

Damon Bell
Keymaster

I wonder if you could use a pre action to rotate the cutout 90 degrees.  Then it put the image in 90 degrees rotate so the left and right would span to the red lines top to bottom. Then you could have a post action rotate it back and them position it.

The pre action will run on the cutout after it opens it before it puts it in the template,

It may be some work to get the template set up just right and the post action. Also, not sure it it would then just create a problem with top-bottom alignment.

So maybe it wouldn’t work but just an idea.

It could be that it isn’t possible. There currently is no way for a plugin in the UXP system (plugins menu) to run a script or action that plays a script.

With that said, the old SPA 7 that installs in the Extensions menu would work.  It would require running in CC 2021 or CC 2022 or low, can’t remember which.  The extensions system can play actions with scripts. Let me know if that is an option and I can try to find an old installer for SPA 7.