Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Other Topics Reflection/Mirroring a player in SPA Reply To: Reflection/Mirroring a player in SPA

Damon Bell
Keymaster

Sorry, but I don’t have any plans on doing this. This has been brought up before and I looked into it and decided against it.

It is too complicated because auto reflections only work well automated in very specific poses.  For example, one foot will line up to the reflection and the other won’t. In almost all cases needs manual editing to look well.

However, if you want to do this on your own then you could create your own action to do this and batch the action as part of the SPA process. There is a dropdown to select the action and it will run automatically during the batch process. I put that in there just for cases like this when users want to further do custom editing automatically.  I think it would be difficult to create an action that can work well enough for a variety of poses. But maybe you could get one to work well enough for specific poses you do.