Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Installation, Activations, and Licensing photoshop 2022 v. 23.5.2 needed if anyone has an install :( Reply To: photoshop 2022 v. 23.5.2 needed if anyone has an install :(

Damon Bell
Keymaster

I was unable to get a copy of PS 23.5.5.  They would only send me 23.0 or 23.3.2, same as they sent you. I was told they didn’t have them anymore.

I posted in the Photoshop developer group but Adobe has not responded yet. I can try on Monday again, but not sure I will have any luck.

You could try moving the EZGS 6 folder into PS 25.  That way you can just run PS 25. Under the PS 23 scripts folder, you will see a folder called Pixnub. Move that entire folder into the scripts folder in PS 25. Then restart Photoshop and you should have EZGS 6 in PS 25. I have not tested EZGS 6 past PS 23 so I have no idea if it is compatible with 24 or 25. It will probably work fine, but if not then it is what it is.

If that doesn’t work then I think the best option is to run image Extract in PS 25 and run EZGS 6 in PS 23.3.2.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Damon Bell.