Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Sports Photo Automation Problem getting “cutouts” to load into SPA composite Reply To: Problem getting “cutouts” to load into SPA composite

Damon Bell
Keymaster

I looked at the TIF image you sent me. The image does not have transparency.  The image is flattened on a white background. Open the TIF up directly in Photoshop and you will see that it does not have the transparency checkerboard, but instead is on a white background.

So if SPA is adding the image, but with a white background then that is why.

The TIF format supports transparency. I’m not sure how you cutout the image or how you converted to TIF. However, something with the way you converted the file to TIF  caused it to lose transparency.

Regarding running from dropbox, that is probably the other issue you are having when running the PNG. Photoshop is likely blocking the plugin from accessing the cloud drive. PS has tight security on plugins accessing files/folders and that is probably tripping the PS security….. or taking too long to open and timing out.  I have seen both issues with cloud drives before. Try downloading the PNG files to a folder on a local drive and then test again running from the local drive.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Damon Bell.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Damon Bell.