Pixnub Home Page Forums Sports Photo Automation Is there an older version of Automation to download for older Mac OS? Reply To: Is there an older version of Automation to download for older Mac OS?

Pixnub
Keymaster

I guess I was wrong. I though version 8 was compatible with CC 2021. Here is a link to version 7.

https://pixnub.com/downloads/Mac%20Sports%20Photo%20Automation%207_4_0_2021.dmg

Also, OSX may block the drag and drop install on the DMG. Apple is now forcing developers who use DMG files to sign up for the Apple Store and get their DMG files notarized or else it blocks drag and drop. I didn’t do this for the old installers because the new Plugins platform in Adobe has to use CCX files. Not sure if that will affect your old OSX version. If the drag and drop doesn’t work then use this procedure from this video.

Also, I don’t have any tutorials online anymore for it though. It will be under the Extensions menu when installed, not under the plugins menu. The user interface is different but most things are similar.

I highly recommend eventually updating your system and updating Photoshop. Version 9 is more than twice as fast as version 7 and will use much less RAM and scratch disk too. Also, being that your system is from 2012, it probably will be on the slower end for running the plugins.