Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Sports Photo Automation The command “Edit Contents” is not currently available Reply To: The command “Edit Contents” is not currently available

Pixnub
Keymaster

It is probably from the same cause. There is something messed up on your computer.  I think there could be something corrupted in your Photoshop installation. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall Photoshop?  When you uninstall, it will ask you if you want to keep the settigns.  Choose No. I think we need it to clear out everything and start over from scratch.

Then is it still doesn’t work, we will need to do s screen share so I can try to see if I can get a clue by watching it run.  I don’t think this issue is from SPA itself.  I think there is something else going on with you computer and/or PS installation. I just don’t know what.  I have a similar build 2017 iMac but I don’t see any issues on it.

Anyway, let me know after reinstalling Photoshop.

If you need to do a screen share then it will have to be later tonight. I will be unavailable the rest of the day. However, I can do it tonight after 8PM EST. I know, that is a little late…. but I won’t be back at a computer until then.