1. Do you have the font installed?
2. Are the Text Layer Names correct so they match the headers exactly? No caps, no spaces?
3. Do you have a group folder with the same name as the Text Layer? The Headers must match the actual text layer names, not a group folder. Also, you can’t have a group folder with the same names. I’ve seen people do this a lot.
4. Are there any commas in the data for the CSV? Commas will throw off the columns when using a CSV in SPA. If the data has commas anywhere then you must use a TSV instead.
5. If the first 4 items are not the issue…… will it replace the text using the “Test Text Replacement”? Go to the SPA Home menu and it is the second button. If that works but the batch doesn’t then the issue has to be somewhere in the CSV file. However, if Test Text Replacement doesn’t work then the issue is with the PSD setup.