Pixnub Home Page Forums Sports Photo Automation Leaving layer blank in composite if CSV cell has no info Reply To: Leaving layer blank in composite if CSV cell has no info

Peter Iseman
Participant

thanks. I missed that. I’ll give it a look.

by the way – on the compositor – I think you should consider developing it like Henry Ford did the Model T. Very few options on the front end and adding bells and whistles later. Even if it was just a tool to allow flowing the images as new iterations/drafts and changes were needed. I’d be content with the flow tool and then I could manually moved the final images to accommodate any logos or graphics. I’m interested in doing smaller 8×10 type composites for smaller class sizes, but my primary need right now is larger senior class or grad composites (accommodating up to 300 students). I can send you samples if you want to see. Regarding 4×5 vs 5×7 cropping, I don’t think anyone would be married to either. If you say this is the crop ratio needed and we use face crop tool to make the files consistent all in one folder, your composite tool could flow from there. that way you wouldn’t to worry about all of the templates up front and still create a useful tool. just my 2 cents. you’ve obviously put more thought into than I, but I wanted you to know I think it would be an awesome addition to the suite. If you build it, they will come.