Pixnub Home Page Forums Sports Photo Automation Text Replacement in SPA Not Working Reply To: Text Replacement in SPA Not Working

Bambara Aven Timmerman
Participant

I guess what I need to know is how to set up the text layer to be an exact length? And this was just 14 images, so 5 of 14 had no NUMBER, and 3 of 14 had no POSITION. I did have the NUMBER and POSITION set up in the csv, but if I left a placeholder like ## on the template for NUMBER or P on the template for POSITION it would leave that on the finished jpeg if it was blank in the csv. I have attached some images below.

And for mac, I would really like 1) a start to finish spa composite and 2) a start to finish csv. I have searched all day and tried to piece it all together by reading through the forum and watching tutorials. I finally ended up batching the names and composite and saved as psd files, then reopened individually to add position/or blank and number/or blank and saved as jpeg. I am sure I made it harder than it is supposed to be, but I was pushing myself to learn this today.
    Thank you for all your help.