Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums EZ Green Screen Uninstalling EZ Green Screen 6 (now that v7 is out) Reply To: Uninstalling EZ Green Screen 6 (now that v7 is out)

Pixnub
Keymaster

I will answer for Windows and Mac since I’m sure others will have the same question too.  I know I ned to make videos for it.

For Windows…..

Close Photoshop (because you may not have access to delete the files if PS is using them).

Under the Add/Remove programs. Search for Pixnub and it will bring up anything from Pixnub.  Select EZ Green Screen and select Uninstall.  Do the same for another old Filter /Extension menu versions you want to remove.  None of the new plugins under Photoshop Plugins menu will show in Add/Remove Programs.  So it is safe to delete everything you see there as these will al be old releases.

——————————————————————–

For Mac…..

Part 1 (To remove the Extension)   –  Open Photoshop To remove the Extension part, go to Plugins>Manage Plugins in the Photoshop menu. Find the plugin installed called “com.pixnub.ezgreenscreen6”.  Click Uninstall to remove it.  That will remove the extension.  Note: don’t remove the one called “EZ Green Screen”.  That is version 7.

Note: You may not see this on an M1 machine because Extensions are only supported for Intel Macs. However, for M1 it may be there if you have ran in Rosetta.  If you don’t see it then just move  on to step 2.

Part 2 (To remove the Filter) –

Close Photoshop (because you may not have access to delete the files if PS is using them).

In Finder, go to Applications>Adobe Photoshop 2022>Presets>Scripts.  Delete the entire Folder called EZ Green Screen 6.  This will remove the Filter menu items.

——————————————————————–

Now Open Photoshop open Photoshop and everything from EZ Green Screen 6 will be gone.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Pixnub.