Pixnub Home Page Forums Face Crop Tested preset won’t save even though runs fine on test Reply To: Tested preset won’t save even though runs fine on test

Pixnub
Keymaster

Unfortunately, 2:1 is the max aspect ratio for it to run.  I don’t remember the reason for the limit.  I can put it on my to do list to look into it. However, it would require a software update so I doubt I would get it done before this job.  What you could do is run Face Crop to make the crop so the width is what you want width some extra space on the bottom. The record a Photoshop action to change the canvas size snapped to the top so it only crops off the bottom. It would be a simple 1 step action.

So to process it would be like this.

1. First run the crop batch through Face Crop to make the initial crop.

2. Second, run another batch on the cropped images through either Pixnub Hot Folder or through the Photoshop Image Processor script. Just select the action you created to set the canvas size snapped to the to top and crop of the rest of the bottom.

I know this is not the ideal way to run.  However, it would be a simple work-around to do.  It is probably your only option for this job because there is no way I would have Face Crop updated before you needed it for this job.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Pixnub.