Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Sports Photo Automation Trying to run SPA and keep getting a “Make” is not currently available Reply To: Trying to run SPA and keep getting a “Make” is not currently available

Pixnub
Keymaster

I won’t be available tomorrow until late tomorrow night. So we may have to follow up with this on Wednesday.

Based on the last screenshot in the layer panel, it appears that it is freezing during the Face Detection if that is where it is stoppeing. Based on the layer panel, I can see it is at the face detection step. However, there is no error. So I guess it just froze???

When Face Detection freezes it is often an issue with the GPU driver or with the GPU not being fully compatible with Photoshop. The Face Detction occurs on the GPU.

I have also seen corrupted preferences files in Photoshop cause issues too.

Please rest the Photoshop preferences. Then restart Photoshop and test again. If it still happens then make sure the Graphics driver is up to date (if on windows).

If it still happens then we will need to do a screen share on Wednesday. This is too difficult to troubleshoot over the forum I think. There are too many computer issues that it could possibly be so probably easier if I can watch it run myself.