Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Sports Photo Automation Issue on one template with odd Teamname Sizing Reply To: Issue on one template with odd Teamname Sizing

Pixnub
Keymaster

Also, are you running SPA 9? If you are running SPA 7 or 8 then I suggest running SPA 9.

With SPA 9 I have never seen this happen in batch. I have only seen it happen when using the Test Text Replacement popup. So if this is happening on SPA 9 in auto batch mode then I will need to look into it further next week to understand if something has changed.

There is some history with this bug. I reported a similar bug to Adobe a few years back which they fixed in the old Photoshop API. Then it came back later in the new API. I reported it again to Adobe back in SPA 8 and Adobe fixed it again. Recently, a similar bug popped up which was a little different than the older bug and I’m still investigating. I think it is related to the same cause. However, I’ve never seen it happen in SPA 9 batch. Since it was only happening in the Test Text Replacement popup (and only when replacing text consecutive times), I didn’t think it was something that would ever be seen by a user in SPA 9 during batch.

Anyway, pleas let me know if you are seeing it in SPA 9 batching. Then please try the template fix I mentioned and let me know if that fixes the batching.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Pixnub.