Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Sports Photo Automation Issue on one template with odd Teamname Sizing Reply To: Issue on one template with odd Teamname Sizing

Pixnub
Keymaster

I have seen a bug in Photoshop where if a text layer was resized by scaling and saved then it can cause strange issues when resizing in a plugin.

If this is the bug then here is what you have to do to fix it.

1. Recreate the text layer from scratch. You can copy and paste the layer style from the old layer to the new layer. Then delete the old text layer.

2. VERY IMPORTANT – When creating the text layer, DON’T resize the text layer by scaling it. Instead, adjust the text size by typing in the text size in the Photoshop tool bar. Once you get the text the correct size, save the template. If you need to make any adjustments to the text in the template, type in the text size and never rescale to size it.

I’m pretty sure this is the same bug and I am trying to figured out the exact sequence of events that causes it so I can report it to Adobe. The bug is not in SPA itself and I can’t fix it. The fix will have to come from Adobe. However, if you follow these steps then it should fix the template.

If you have any more trouble with it then I will follow up with you on Monday.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Pixnub.