Pixnub Home Page 2 Forums Sports Photo Automation Color changing actions not allowing text change from csv file during batch Reply To: Color changing actions not allowing text change from csv file during batch

Pixnub
Keymaster

SPA just plays the action. If something isn’t working correctly with the action then that is an issue with the action itself, not an issue with SPA.

I don’t provide official support for how to create actions for other designers templates. I only support issues with SPA, which this is not. It is too difficult to try to support actions for other designers templates which I have never even used myself.

With that said, you didn’t record in the first step to select a layer. The first step of the action sets the layer styles of the “current” layer. So it is probably trying to perform step 1 on the wrong layer because it doesn’t select the layer first? So whatever layer it was one when it finished building the template is where it will start trying to run the action. The first step needs to select the layer that you want to perform that action step for.

That is probably 1 issue in the action, but there could be others, not sure. For anything else, you would need to ask Don Ward who created the template. He would know better hoe the layers are setup in that template than me. It is his template so he would be the one who would know best and need to assist you with his design.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Pixnub.